- What would you do if money wasn’t the problem?
- Is money really important? Or rather, is making a lot of it really important? If it is, you’re probably going to be cutting out a number of options.
- What things really matter to you?
- Do you have the support of your family, especially your immediate family? They may have to make sacrifices at the beginning, so it’s important to have them behind you.
- Who do you admire in business? Perhaps in the industry you’d like to go into. Why do you admire them? What are their likable traits? What can you learn from them?